The Better Business Bureau of Southern Colorado Foundation provides education programs for businesses and consumers.
The purpose of the Foundation is to develop new programs, further the education of the business and consumer population, and expand the services presently offered by your BBB.
The Foundation was established in 1990 as a 501(c)3. The educational programs it funds, along with other grantors, include:
- Savvy Seniors, an outreach educational program for those 65 and older
- an ongoing review of charitable organizations
- Savvy Teens, an educational program for teenagers, the nation’s largest target of identity fraud
- free or low-cost educational seminars for businesses
- educational programs for military personnel
- partenering with the Pueblo Hispanic Education Foundation to provide scholarships for students attending college
- the Excellence in Customer Service (EICS) program based on the Malcolm Baldrige Award, which encourages the highest level of customer service as the way to succeed in business.
The programs of your BBB Foundation are made possible through grants and voluntary donations. To support these programs, your contribution can be made to the Better Business Bureau of Southern Colorado Foundation, Inc., 25 North Wahsatch Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80903. Please note on your tax-deductible donation if you would like the money to be earmarked for a specific program.
Click here to download contribution form.
A copy of your BBB Foundation's IRS Form 990 is available upon request. Send your written request to: Better Business Bureau, Accounting Department, 25 North Wahsatch Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80903.2013 Foundation Board of TrusteesChair
Susan Presti - Colorado Springs UtilitiesVice Chair/Treasurer
Patsy Buchwald - Colorado Balloon Classic Secretary
Michael Pennica - Pennica Financial Group, Inc.Trustees
Howard Absetz - Mobile Record Shredders
Mike Edde - Climate Design
Brad Hocker - Southern Colorado Comcast Spotlight
Ray Nunn - Nunn Construction, Inc.
Ted Sayer - American Emergency Response
Kelly Shaffer - ADD STAFF, Inc.
Mark A. Wild - Security Service Federal Credit Union