Come to the Better Business Bureau of Southern Colorado’s monthly Benefits 101 class to find out how to make the most of becoming a BBB Accredited Business!
During this educational workshop, you will have an opportunity to network with fellow business professionals and you will be introduced to the multitude of benefits you’ll receive as a BBB Accredited Business. You’ll learn how membership can ultimately increase your bottom line, and help your business succeed in this increasingly competitive marketplace.
This informative workshop is open to all businesses in southern Colorado. You do not need to be a BBB Accredited Business, so come find out what your BBB is all about.
Light refreshments are provided so early reservations are very much appreciated. Thank you to our sponsor Pennica Financial Group.Benefits 101 - Are You Taking Advantage of All Your BBB Has to Offer?The Benefits Overview is your chance to examine the programs your BBB offers your business and the community. Learn how to:
The ShopMyBBB.com editing class is your chance to learn basic website editing skills that can be applied to both your ShopMyBBB.com page and your primary website. Learn:
- get your BBB Accredited Business seal.
- display the BBB Accredited Business seal on your advertising.
- leverage our marketing of your BBB accreditation to become more visible to consumers.
- capitalize on the visibility of the BBB on TV, radio, print and on the Web.
- expand your business network through BBB events and seminars.
- save money on advertising, insurance costs, memberships and more with the select companies and community organizations your BBB has partnered with.
- eliminate high legal fees and hours of frustration through BBB mediation or arbitration.
- take advantage of your Free ShopMyBBB.com webpage to provide your business expanded Internet presence.
- get the new dynamic BBBOnLine Seal for your website to provide your business the instant credibility online customers are looking for.
- use your BBB’s Google online marketing campaign to help consumers find you first!
- apply for the BBB Excellence Awards - Customer Service and improve your customer service practices.
Light refreshments are provided.Click here to register
- how to create a slide show for your website.
- what is a WYSIWYG.
- how to embed a slide show or video.
- where to get royalty-free and low-cost photos.
.Click here for flyer
.Thank you to our sponsor Pennica Financial Group.Date:
Thursday, June 21, 2012Time:
7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m - Networking
8:00 a.m – 9:00 a.m. - Benefits Overview
9:15 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. - ShopMyBBB.com editing classLocation:
Better Business Bureau
25 North Wahsatch Avenue, Colorado SpringsTickets:
Please register online. Click here
or go to www.blacktie-colorado.com/rsvp and enter event code: bbb621.Limited Seating - Reserve Early
Contact Kelly Utermoehlen for more information at (719) 636-5076 ext. 114, (866) 206-1094 ext. 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org